Registered Nurse ( RNLD ) - Learning Disabilities / Autism
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
- £ 26683.0 - 35578.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Oct 2020
- 5 Nov 2020
- Location: Sheffield
- Service Type: Specialist Care Home for young adults with autism & complex learning disabilities
- Salary: £15.55 per hour ( £26,683 - £35,578 per annum ) - negotiable depending on your experience
- Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 22, 33, 38.5 or 44 hours per week)
- Shifts: Options of Days only or Nights only or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Care Home Details: The Care Home is a small and vibrant 6-bedded service catering for young adults with Autism and Complex Learning Disabilities. They are a welcoming, supportive and truly person-centred home. They are rated highly on carehome.co.uk and have several fantastic reviews left by services users and relatives of services users.
Preceptorship nurses: In the case of newly qualified / preceptorship nurses, the care home offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Care Home offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. Nurses will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where nurses can see clear pathways to progression within the Care Home. Nurses will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. Nurses will receive ongoing support from your Manager. Training and development is one of the major ethos' of the Care Home. There are no limits to training and development as the Care Home will fund any training course you would like to do that is relevant to your job role.
• Comprehensive induction programme
• On-going training and development
• A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
• Preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
• Good CQC rating
• 28 days annual leave
• Company pension scheme
• Free uniform
• Free car parking
• Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
• Paid enhanced DBS check
• RCNi CPD e-learning - offers support and training for revalidation
• Childcare vouchers
• Retail and leisure discounts
• Holiday discounts
• 2 for 1 cinema tickets
• Employee assistance program - 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
• Free financial advice and assistance
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on 01489 774 204 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Are you #readytowork #covid-19 #coronavirus
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31600.0 - 36600.0 Per yearFull timePermanentSheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Senior Staff Nurse / Clinical Lead ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: SheffieldCare Categories: Nursing, Nursing Deme...
£ 28800.0 - 38400.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLeeds, West Yorkshire, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified preceptorship nurse or experienced r...
£ 29252.7 - 35007.97 Per yearFull timePermanentNottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Preceptorship Nurse ( RMN or RNLD ) Location: NottinghamSalary: £22,798.00 - £29,252.70 per annum (negotiable dependan...