Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
- £ 30000.0 - 35000.0 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Oct 2020
- 6 Nov 2020
Registered Nurse – ITU – Glasgow – Negotiable + excellent benefits and career development, part time hours available
Fantastic opportunity for a motivated and passionate RGN to work within a ITU unit in a state-of-the-art private hospital, offering excellent career prospects and experience working with a wide ranging and complex surgical and medical cases.
• To be responsible and accountable for the care of an assigned group of patients
• To deputise for the Ward Sister as required.
• To assist the Clinical Nurse Manager and Ward Sisters in any ongoing and new projects.
• To assist with the identification of training needs of junior health care assistants and ward clerks and assist in the meeting of these needs.
• To delegate work according to staff capabilities and competence.
Skills, experience & qualifications
• NMC Registration
• Ideally have experience in an acute HDU/ITU setting
The role is offering a competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
• 25 Days paid Annual leave + Bank holidays (pro rata)
• Defined Contribution Pension scheme up to 4.5% matched by employer
• Private Medical insurance
• Life Assurance
• Childcare Vouchers
• Bi-annual health Screening
• Family and Friends Discount on services
• 24 -7 Counselling program
For more information please apply for the position and a member of our recruitment team will call you to discuss the role and hospital in more detail.