Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
- £ 40000.0 - 45000.0 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- 6 Oct 2020
- 6 Nov 2020
Sister / Charge Nurse – Intensive Care Unit, Glasgow, Negotiable Salary + Benefits. Part Time hours available with a flexible shift pattern.
An exciting opportunity for a motivated and passionate Senior Nurse to lead an ITU unit, prestigious hospital based in Glasgow. Offering excellent career prospects and experience working with a wide range of complex surgical and medical cases.
• You will be responsible for the day to day running of the Intensive care unit and accountable for the care of an assigned group of patients
• You will have team leadership of the units staff including development and performance management
• Clinical governance – ensuring that the ward and it’s staff meet the senior management agenda
• Ensuring excellent patient care, safety and overall satisfaction
• Effective and efficient management of ward resources
Skills, experience & qualifications
• You will be a Registered Nurse with a clean NMC pin with no restrictions
• You must have experience in a Senior Nursing position
• Team supervision / leadership qualification
• A minimum of 4 years post registration experience within an acute HDU/ITU setting is desired
• Free on-site parking
• Competitive pay with room to progress within a leading private hospital group
• Staff Pension scheme
• Private healthcare cover
• Up to 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Cycle to work scheme
• Child voucher scheme
• Life assurance cover
For more information please apply for the role and a member of our team will call you to discuss the role and hospital in full detail.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 27456.0 - 36608.0 Per yearFull timePermanentFalkirk, Falkirk, Scotland
Registered Nurse - We are looking for highly motivated newly qualified or experienced registered nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD to work wi...
£ 27456.0 - 36608.0 Per yearFull timePermanentStirling, Stirling, Scotland
Registered Nurse ( RGN ) - We are looking for highly motivated newly qualified or experienced registered nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD ( ...
£ 27400.0 - 36400.0 Per yearFull timePermanentGlasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Registered Nurse Location : Yorker, Glasgow Position: Registered Nurse Care Categories: Alzheimer's, Disease & Parkinson's Disease...
£ 27400.0 - 36600.0 Per yearFull timePermanentGlasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Registered Nurse Location : Carntyne, Glasgow Position: Registered Nurse Care Categories: Old Age Resident Admission Age: 65+ year...