Bluebird Care Dublin South
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Oct 2020
- 3 Apr 2021
Bluebird Care one of Irelands leading health and social care providers was set up in Ireland in 2007.
Bluebird Care pride themselves in providing high quality safe and effective care in the home and community, for persons of all ages with varying degrees of ability.
Bluebird Care services enable customers to live as independent a life as possible in the comfort of their own homes.
Cpl Healthcare are currently working with Bluebird Care,South Dublin to recruit nurses for a variety of cases for part time & full time hours
- Clondalkin; Young client requiring night hours and evening hours. The nurse will need to be familiar with peg tubes, medication management, hoist transfers and seizure activity.
- Wicklow; Young client requiring days/nights (part time) The nurse would need to be tracheostomy trained. Paediatric/ICU experience desirable
- Harolds Cross; Young client requiring night-time hours. Needs assistance with medication management, seizure activity and peg feeding
- Stillorgan ;Young client requiring night hours , 7 nights
- Dundrum; Young client requiring night hours, 5 nights
Cpl Healthcare Contact