Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England
- £ 32640.0 - 32640.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Oct 2020
- 3 Nov 2020
Leaders In Care is seeking Registered Nurses based in Gloucester earning up to £32,640 p/a who are looking to work with the newest technology in a brand new, state-of-the-art care facility. We are working with a modern and expanding Gloucester-based hospital who are searching for dedicated health professionals to provide clinical support pre and post-procedure on the ward. This nursing role comes with great benefits and a salary of up to £32,640 p/a and two performance-based bonus schemes paid annually.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be working in a modern, state-of-the-art care facility devoted to offering the very best training and development opportunities to its staff.
If you were in this Gloucester-based Registered Nurse role already, over the previous few days, your work might have included:
- Completing comprehensive person-centred assessments for residents to ensure
- Ensuring that each patient has an individual care plan and risk assessment, with regular reviews
- Administering medicine within the guidelines and framework of the Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Providing clinical leadership and supervision for the support workers and students
To apply, you will need to be a qualified nurse (with an RGN nursing qualifications) with a current PIN and, ideally, experience in a similar position.
In addition to the competitive salary of up to £32,640 benefits include:
- Two bonus schemes paid annually based on individual and company performance
- Enhanced annual leave 33 days
- Private healthcare and company pension scheme
- Ongoing clinical supervisions and development
If you are a registered nurse with a passion for healthcare and feel you have all the expertise and credentials outlined to work at this fantastic service, please click "apply" or contact Sam on Apply.
Leaders In Care is one of the UK's leading Nursing and Social Care recruitment companies. We have many Nursing and RGN jobs coming online weekly, so please don't forget to check in again.