Ipswich, Suffolk, England
- £ 16.8 - 18.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Oct 2020
- 3 Nov 2020
Leaders In Care is looking for a Registered Nurse to join a highly rated, fully compliant care centre based on the outskirts of Ipswich in Suffolk. The job includes an excellent hourly rate of up to £18p/h - and with paid breaks too!
The Registered General Nurse will be working in a care centre that specialises in dementia and physical disability care for adult service users.
If you were already working in this RN role, your responsibilities this week would have included:
- Delivering and implementing exceptional care for residents with general and complex nursing needs
- Supervising care staff, working within a team to deliver quality care to residents
- Ordering, storing, and administering medication
- Keeping accurate records
To apply for this adult nurse role, you will need nursing qualifications (RGN, RMN) with an active NMC PIN. You should be passionate about delivering quality care and be well organised and able to work on your initiative. Previous nursing home experience would be a huge advantage, whether you've worked as a nurse in the NHS or the private sector. Experience with elderly or learning disability care is also desirable, but not essential.
In return, the Registered Nurse will receive benefits, including:
- Competitive salary with paid breaks
- Flexible shift patterns available with days only or nights only
- Funded DBS, free on-site parking and free uniform
- Contributory pension scheme
To apply for this Staff Nurse job in Ipswich, click apply or contact Sam at Leaders In Care on Apply.
Leaders In Care is one of the UK's leading Nursing and Social Care recruitment companies. We have many openings for qualified nurses and care assistants coming online weekly, so please don't forget to check in next week.