RGN Staff Nurse – up to £32K – Gloucester
Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England
- £ 0.0 - 32000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Oct 2020
- 3 Nov 2020
RGN Staff Nurse up to £32K Gloucester
Hours: 8am - 6pm or 7.30am - 5.30pm - 37.5 hours a week! Monday to Friday!
DO YOU WANT TO WORK DAY SHIFTS ONLY? DO YOU WANT TO ONLY WORK ONE WEEKEND IN FOUR? DO YOU WANT ALL OF THE BELOW BENEFITS?
• Some of the best salary bandings in healthcare
• Continuous training and development programme
• Bonus 1 June Up to 5% individual performance related bonus
• Bonus 2 February hospital/company related bonus
• Annual pay reviews and increases
• 4-day shifts no evenings and 1 in 4 weekends
• 5 days holiday (33 days including bank holidays)
• Company pension scheme
This really is a brilliant opportunity for a staff nurse to work within a new private clinic in Gloucester. This provider is a specialist in ophthalmic procedures. They are looking for nursing staff to join them as they are currently expanding their reach to new areas of the UK. If you have no previous experience working in Ophthalmology, but would be interested to learn, they would love to hear from you!
This clinic works alongside the NHS to ensure they help to relieve the pressure of the demand for service. Working with the patients to ensure surgery is conducted quickly and efficiently, to enable them to go back to their normal lives as quickly as possible.
Full training and support for progression will be given throughout your career with this company. They put just as much care into their staff as they do the patients within their care.
• Support a team of staff
• To oversee care plans
• Assist with training of new staff
• Support the management team
• Ensure high care standards are met on a day to day basis
• Maintaining the safe custody, administration and storage of medication
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
Qualification/Skill Requirements staff nurse
• Current valid PIN number - RGN
• Experience in similar care environment (Preferable but not essential)
• Good documentation and communication skills
• Strong clinical background, ideally in a similar setting
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
• Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact Holly at Amber Mace to discuss the position further. Please send your most recent CV to Apply or give her a call on: Apply
This job was posted to Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 33524.4 - 36713.04 Per yearFull timePermanentBarnsley, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, England
Registered Mental Health Nurse, Registered Learning Disability Nurse or Registered Adult Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) to work within ...