- € 45000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 6 Oct 2020
- 6 Nov 2020
We are looking for experienced Nurses to join a successful, established Urgent Care Clinic in the Southeast of Dublin.
After recruiting a team of Nurses and Doctors for their Urgent Care Clinic in Galway which opened early 2020, we have been exclusively retained by our client to hire additional Nurses for their Dublin centre.
The last few months have been difficult for all of us and if you want a change from the constant rush of a busy Emergency Department then this could be the perfect move for you. Take back control of your working day - by applying today you could be one step closer to working in a well-managed clinic utilising all of your clinical expertise.
Not only will you be welcomed into a team of established Urgent Care Nurses and Doctors but you will be part of a reputable family run company that is changing the face of walk-in, minor injuries clinics in Ireland.
What are we looking for?
• 3 years + post-graduation experience
• Adult/Paediatric Emergency Medicine experience (desirable)
• PG Diploma in Trauma and Emergency Nursing (desirable)
• Experience in wound management & orthopedics
What’s in it for you?
• An attractive salary of up to €45,000 per annum (experience dependent)
• Employee bonus scheme
• Full time, permanent position (39hrs a week)
• Allocated allowance towards CPD
• Earn extra on Sundays and Bank holidays
• Free staff parking available
The clinic is situated within good reach of Wicklow, Wexford and Kildare with excellent access to M50 and M11, an adjacent LUAS stop and buses to/from the city centre.
If you aspire to work in a well-managed Urgent Care clinic setting with excellent opportunities to progress then all you have to do is hit apply and one of our specialist Recruitment Consultants will be in touch to start this journey!