job opportunities for Registered Nurses in Bermuda
- $ 88000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Oct 2020
- 31 Dec 2020
Head Medical are assisting with the recruitment of Registered Nurses to the Beautiful Island of Bermuda. This is a full time permanent post for a minimum of 2 years. You will be working in a general hospital serving a population of approximately 65,000 people.
Picture yourself scuba-diving and sun-bathing in beautiful Bermuda where the average temperature is 28 degrees. You could be enjoying an outdoor lifestyle with just a short commute into work.
What we are looking for:
• Registered Nurses with a minimum of 2 years' post-graduate experience
• Registration with NMC (or similar)
• Effective communication and critical thinking skills
• People who are willing to relocate for a minimum of two years
• Excellent communication skills with fluent English - native speaker or IELTS level of 7 required
Package on offer includes:
• Competitive salaries
• Up to $3000 relocation budget, although this must include paying for your occupational health checks, flights and other admin.
• Travel and temporary hospital accommodation
• Attractive benefits package
• Full-time work with the Bermuda Hospitals Board
• Assistance with visa registration
If you would like to discuss this role or other opportunities that may be of interest, please get in touch with Victoria at Head Medical Apply
This job was posted to A&E nurse, Intensive care nurse, Ward childrens nurse in Bermuda
Recommended Similar Jobs
$ 69645.0 - 88390.0 Per yearFull timePermanentBermuda, United States
Head Medical are working in partnership with the Health Authority in Bermuda to recruit nurses who have experience within intensive...