Locum nurse for General practice – Shetland Islands – 6 month post
Shetland, Shetland Islands, Scotland
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 6 Oct 2020
- 6 Nov 2020
Head Medical are assisting with the recruitment of a Practice nurse for a locum post in the Shetland Islands. This role is to start ASAP for 6 months.
The scenic Shetland Islands are situated at the far north of Scotland in the North Atlantic between Great Britain, The Faroe Islands and Norway. Shetland stretches around a hundred miles from north to south and its nearest neighbour is Orkney 50 miles away. Due to the warm ocean current Shetland is much milder than other places on the same latitude. The client will provide single board accommodation and return travel from within the UK.
• Valid NMC registration
• Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
• Experience in long-term condition management (LTC)
• Child and Adult Immunisation experience (up to date BLS and anaphylaxis training required)
• Currently undertaking Cervical Cytology and HPV sampling (12+ months before update training is required).
If you are interested, please send a copy of your CV to Apply to discuss further.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26500.0 - 35300.0 Per yearFull timePermanentArbroath, Angus, Scotland
Registered Nurse Location : Arbroath, Angus Position: Registered Nurse Care Categories: Dementia and Respite Care Resident Admissi...