Staff Nurse - Market Leaders in care homes
Newham, London, Greater London, England
- £ 28600.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 5 Oct 2020
- 4 Nov 2020
- Location : Manor Park, Greater London
- Position: Registered Nurse - RN, adult nurse, mental health nurse, learning disability nurse
- Care Categories: dementia nursing, nursing and specialist care
- Resident Admission Age: 65 + years
- Salary: up to £16.69 per hour £28,600 (Based on 33 hours)
- Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin and DBS check + £1000 Bonus
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
*9.6/10 rated on carehome.co.uk - Very nice and welcoming residential home. I have seen the activities on offer and stimulating environment. Very nice impression of safety and care given in this establishment.
Further Details: Are you highly motivated nurse either newly qualified or experienced Registered Nurse RN, adult nurse RNG, mental health nurse RMN, learning disability nurse RNLD to work within our service located Manor Park, Greater London
Situated in a quiet residential area of East London, the care home provides a range of care and support options including dementia nursing and nursing, respite, convalescence and palliative care. Care is also provided for those living with Parkinson's and Huntingdon's.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience
Pre - Registered Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Newham, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 20.0 - 30.0 Per hourPart timeTemporaryHarlow, Essex, England
For a role based in Harlow, Essex, Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a Band 5 Registered General Nurse (Day Shift) to work...