Registered Nurse - Care Home - EXCELLENT CQC
East Sussex, England
- £ 28300.0 - 37700.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 5 Oct 2020
- 4 Nov 2020
- Location : Bexhiil-on-sea, East Sussex
- Position: Nurse
- Care Categories: Stroke & Parkinson's Disease
- Resident Admission Age: 65 + years
- Salary: up to £15.68 per hour £26,900 - £35,800
- Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin & DBS check
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
*£1000 Joining Bonus
*5/5 CQC rating
Further Details on care home: Are you highly motivated Nurse either newly qualified or experienced ( RGN ) ( RMN ) or ( RNLD ) to work within our service located Bexhiil-on-sea, East Sussex
The Home provides personalised residential and nursing packages, with a team of fully trained carers who are also experienced in offering respite, convalescence, and palliative care. Adults with Parkinson's disease are also welcome.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £35,800!!!
The Nursing Home is highly rated on carehome.co.uk with a rating of 9.3 / 10. The reviews have come from staff, families and residents, and a CQC of 5/5 over all good.
Pre-Registered Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a Nurse:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32750.0 - 34250.0 Per yearFull timePermanentUckfield, East Sussex, England
Preceptorship Nurse - Specialist Care Home for young adults with learning and physical disabilities- An exciting opportunity has a...