Registered Nurse - Care home + Paid Breaks
Mansfield Woodhouse, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 42400.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 5 Oct 2020
- 4 Nov 2020
- Service: Purpose Built Nursing Home
- Location: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
- Care category: Dementia, Old Age, Physical Disability
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Salary: £17.00 per hour (£42,400 per annum for FT) - negotiable depending on experience + PAID BREAKS
- Hours: Very flexible offering part time and full-time hour contract 24, 36 or 48 hours
- Shifts: Depending on your preference days, nights or mixed shift patterns available, shifts are 8/8
- Contract: Permanent
Further Details: I am looking for a Registered Nurse to join our reputable nursing home in a safe, caring, responsive & well led organisation. £17.00 per hour + PAID BREAKS, (£42,400pa FT) Full time or part time, day's or nights hours available. Permanent position based in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire.
The home manager: Has gained many years' experience in providing care and support to people, to enrich their lives. Knowledgeable and committed leader who is passionate about delivering the highest standards in care and quality of life for Residents. This approach is extended and has the same caring nature towards colleagues and with them to ensure everybody is working in a way that they gain the most benefit, in a warm and welcoming home.
Newly Qualified Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme for newly qualified registered nurse that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support to start your career journey.
Shifts and Hours: We can be very accommodating offering full time and part time hours, days only, nights only or mixed shifts, in certain circumstances we can look at fixed shifts.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- Paid breaks
- DBS check paid by employer
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
For more information regarding this registered nurse vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Mansfield Woodhouse, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 29000.0 - 33216.56 Per yearFull timePermanentSheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Registered Nurse - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified preceptorship nurse or experienced registered nurse ( ...
£ 33400.0 - 34500.0 Per yearFull timePermanentKegworth, Derby, Leicestershire, England
Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Acute Mental Health Hospital Location: Loughborough, LeicestershireSalary: £16 - £16.50 p...