Registered Nurse Physical Disability Care care home Younger Adults
Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
- £ 31800.0 - 37400.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 5 Oct 2020
- 4 Nov 2020
- Location: Salisbury, Wiltshire
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories: Physical Disability, Alzheimer's & Strokes
- Resident Admission Age: 18 + years
- Salary: £17.00 to £20.00 depending on experience
- Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin & DBS check
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*OVERALL GOOD CQC
Further Details on care home: Are you highly motivated Registered Nurse either newly qualified or experienced ( RGN ) ( RMN ) or ( RNLD ) to work within our service located Salisbury, Wiltshire.
Situated near the centre of Salisbury, our home provides comfort, practicality and safety for up to 27 residents.
The home is close to Salisbury city centre and within walking distance of everyday facilities.
We are well staffed, resourced and equipped for delivering a versatile service.
Residents receive attention and personalised care plans from qualified professionals, as well as having their own freedoms and dignity respected and being able to pursue the hobbies and interests that suit them..
Pre-Registered Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- A thorough induction programme
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- Paid breaks
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Free uniform
- Free on-site parking
- Excellent rates of pay and a safe, friendly environment
- Ongoing professional development including fully funded Diploma in Health & Social Care
- All homes close to central Salisbury
- Family run company operating for over 17 years
- Regular staff social activities
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full time...Bank...Winchester, Hampshire, England
Start date: ASAP You will be a qualified Staff Nurse, looking to work on the ward of a leading Hospital. This is an excellent oppor...