Staff Nurse - Care Home
Preston, Lancashire, England
- £ 28000.0 - 29900.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 5 Oct 2020
- 4 Nov 2020
- Location: Preston, Lancashire
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia, physical disabilities, sensory impairments, treatment of disease, disorder or injury
- Resident Admission Age: 60+
- Salary: £15.00 - £16.00 + paid breaks
- Top Benefits: Paid Breaks & DBS check
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
Further Details on care home: Are you highly motivated Registered Nurse either newly qualified or experienced ( RGN ) ( RMN ) or ( RNLD ) to work within our Care Home as a Registered Nurse located Preston, Lancashire.
Our Nursing Home provides accommodation for older people who need nursing or personal care, dementia, physical disabilities, sensory impairments, treatment of disease, disorder or injury.
The home in Preston in Lancashire is warm and welcoming, and a team of highly qualified care and nursing staff are on hand to deliver person-centred care.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Paid Breaks
- DBS provided
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Free uniform
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Preston, Lancashire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32000.0 - 33000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentSouthport, Merseyside, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Acquired Brain Injury and Complex Care Location: Southport, MerseysideSalary: £16.00...