Registered Nurse - Care home - Dementia and Respite Care
Preston, Lancashire, England
- £ 32000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 5 Oct 2020
- 4 Nov 2020
- Location: Preston, Lancashire
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia, Respite and General Care
- Resident Admission Age: 60+
- Salary: £16.00 + paid breaks
- Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin & DBS check
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*rated 9.1/10 on carehome.co.uk*
Further Details on care home: Are you highly motivated Registered Nurse either newly qualified or experienced ( RGN ) ( RMN ) or ( RNLD ) to work within our service located Preston, Lancashire.
Our Care Home offers 24-hour nursing care for people with complex medical needs and for those living with dementia, as well as respite care. The home is just a short drive from Preston and close to transport links, making it easily accessible for visitors.
The entire team of qualified carers is dedicated to creating a sense of home and belonging and go above and beyond to understand each resident's needs and wishes.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Paid Breaks
- DBS provided
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Free uniform
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Preston, Lancashire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 28000.0 - 37400.0 Per yearFull timePermanentRochdale, Greater Manchester, England
Registered Nurse - Brain Injury & Neurodisabilities - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified preceptorship nurse...
£ 29000.0 - 38700.0 Per yearFull timePermanentBlackburn, Lancashire, England
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Blackburn, LancashireCare Categories: Nursing, Nursing Dementia and Pa...