CPN - Crisis HTT
Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England
- £ 25.75 - 25.75 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Newly qualified
- 5 Oct 2020
- 2 Nov 2020
We at Hunter Mental Health are currently representing an exciting new opportunity for a RMN/CPN to come into a band 6 locum contract based in Wolverhampton working as an CrisisNurse .
They are looking for a Nurse to work 3 long days (37.5 hours) for a 3 month , potentially ongoing contract on £25.75 per hour to start as soon as possible.
Consideration will be given to all RMNS, CPN's from all backgrounds as long they have experience of working within a community and a similar setting previously.
For more information please contact Bismah on Apply
* Have a legal right to work in the UK
* Community Experience
* 3 long days.
* The ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
* An enhanced DBS and reference check
* To work within a multi-disciplinary team, in a custodial environment delivering a high standard.
Why should you apply?
* Fantastic service
* Full time hours guaranteed across a locum contract
* Competitive pay rates
* Very desirable location
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Hunter Mental Health today.
Why we are different?
Join the community be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients
* A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
* Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
* As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative
manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
* Represented by Mental Health sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
* Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter Mental Health is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
* Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
* Access to exclusive Hunter Mental Health events and discounted CPD.
* As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you receive a welcome pack, and ID badge.
* Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)