Nurse Deputy Manager
Chesterfield, Derbyshire, England
- £ 38000.0 - 38000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 5 Oct 2020
- 5 Nov 2020
£38000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 6) | RGN/RNLD/RMN Considered | 44 hours per week | Days only
A well respected Care Home in the Chesterfield area is currently looking to recruit Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager.
Details of this Deputy Manager vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 44 hours per week
• Days only
• Great salary offered at £38000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 6)
• A fantastic working environment
As Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
What our client is looking for in a Deputy Manager:
• NMC registered
• Qualified Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD Nurse
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.