RGN Staff Nurse – Acute/Surgical
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England
- £ 25000.0 - 31500.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 5 Oct 2020
- 5 Nov 2020
£25,000 - £31,500 p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 Hour Contract – Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits and L+D Prospects
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a leading hospital in Peterborough for an experienced Registered Nurse/RGN with an acute/surgical ward nursing background to join their wards nursing team.
What this Ward RGN/Staff Nurse role will involve and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on flexible shift patterns that cover a 24/7 rota
• An excellent annual salary from £25,000 to £31,500 depending on experience, plus enhancements for weekends (30% on Saturdays & 50% on Sundays)
• A private pension plan, life assurance and private medical insurance
• A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
• Some excellent retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
• Ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression
• Staff recognition programmes and long service rewards
As Ward RGN/Staff Nurse, you will manage a patient caseload on an acute medical and surgical ward and will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety and of customer service.
What we are looking for in a Ward Nurse:
• Level 1 NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate previous experience working in an acute/surgical/medical ward nursing environment, with experience working with a diverse patient mix
• Evidence of continuing professional development, ideally including having completed a recognised teaching and mentorship qualification in addition to clinically based studies
• Confident in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, working well independently and collaboratively
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30000.0 - 36500.0 Per yearFull timeContractBedford, Bedfordshire, England
Theatre Practitioner - Specialist Eye Hospital - RGN / ODP Bedford - Milton Keynes £30,000 - £36,500 &n...