Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 17.5 - 17.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 5 Oct 2020
- 5 Nov 2020
£17.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 36 Hours per week | Night Shifts | Paid Breaks | Outstanding CQC | RGN and RMN considered
A small care home in the Mansfield area is looking to strengthen their nursing team and recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to work night shifts on a permanent basis.
The home offers a peaceful environment and high-quality assistance in all areas of daily life.
Details of this Nurse position and what the home has to offer:
• Great hourly rates of pay of £17.50, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates
• Paid Breaks
• Night shifts only
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• A friendly working environment in an Outstanding CQC rated home
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Staff Nurse post:
• NMC Registered Nurse
• Qualified Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN nurses will be considered for this role
• Approachable with a friendly nature
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.