Night Nurses – Harrow – £18.50 p/h
Harrow, Greater London, England
- £ 0.0 - 18.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 5 Oct 2020
- 2 Nov 2020
Night Nurses Harrow £18.50 p/h
Role: RGN / RMN/ RNLD
Salary: £18.50 p/h
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for an RGN /RMN/ RNLD to join the team at an elderly/dementia nursing home in Wembley. Our client offers high-quality nursing, residential, dementia and respite care for elderly residents and has a CQC rating of Good'.
The successful candidate will be clinically sound, have strong general nursing skills and dedicated to high standards of elderly care. You will also need to be a fully qualified nurse with a valid PIN, and ideally with proven experience working within a nursing home.
Your duties will include:
• Managing the rota to ensure support is available to residents 24-hours a day
• Supporting the deputy manager in medication management
• Coordinate and implement individualised care plans
• Hold regular team meetings to ensure all staff are up to date and knowledgeable
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/experience:
• Valid nursing PIN ESSENTIAL
• Demonstrable experience managing a team within a care home setting
• At least 2 year's nursing experience in a care home setting
In return, my client will offer an hourly rate of £18.50p/h, extensive training and development, and a fantastic benefits package.
If you are interested in this role, then please contact Fiona at Amber Mace on Applyor email Apply.
This role would be suitable for; Senior Nurse, Team Leader, Deputy Manager, Unit Manager, Clinical Lead.