RGN Night Manager – Harrow – £46k
Harrow, Greater London, England
- £ 0.0 - 46000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 5 Oct 2020
- 2 Nov 2020
RGN Night Manager Harrow £46k
Role: RGN Night Manager
Hours: 44 with Available Overtime
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for an RGN Night Manager to join the team at an elderly/dementia nursing home in Harrow. Our client offers high-quality nursing, residential, dementia and respite care for elderly residents and has a CQC rating of Good' with an Outstanding' on care. This is a fantastic company to work for, please do not hesitate to get in touch if you are an experienced nurse looking to further their career.
As RGN Night Manager, you will be in charge of the nursing unit and clinical staff. The successful candidate will be clinically sound and a confident leader, dedicated to governing and maintaining the Unit. You will also need to be a fully qualified nurse with a valid PIN, with proven experience of managing a team in a residential environment.
As RGN Night Manager, your duties will include:
• Taking responsibility for the general well-being of the residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met during the night
• Overall responsibility of the home during the night
• Supervising clinical staff on the night shift
• Nursing Administration
• Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/experience:
• Valid nursing PIN ESSENTIAL
• Demonstrable experience managing a team within a care home setting
• At least 2 year's nursing experience in a care home setting
• Strong Clinical Background
• Able to work to own initiative
In return, my client will offer a salary in the region of £46K, extensive training and development, and a fantastic benefits package.
If you are interested in this role, then please contact Fiona at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply.
This role would be suitable for; Senior Nurse, Team Leader, Deputy Manager, Unit Manager, Clinical Lead, Home Manager.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 18.0 - 19.0 Per hourFull timePermanentDorking, Surrey, England
Staff Nurse required in Dorking, Surrey , up to £19 per hour, Days & Nights available, Full time hours availableCompany benefitsup ...