Swadlincote, Derbyshire, England
- £ 19.0 - 20.0 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 5 Oct 2020
- 5 Nov 2020
£19 - £20 p/h – Band 6/7 Equivalent | 22 Hours - Days | Nursing Home – Good CQC | RGN, RMN or RNLD considered
A leading Derbyshire nursing home currently requires an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work part-time days.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly, dementia and disability care in a picturesque rural setting in the Swadlincote area.
Details of this role and what the successful candidates will receive:
• A permanent contract to work 22 hours per week
• Day shifts only
• A competitive hourly pay rate offered from £19 - £20, dependant on experience (NHS Band 6/7 Equivalent)
• A fantastic working environment in a CQC compliant home
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse
• Qualified Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD Nurses will all be considered for this role
• Committed to providing the highest standards of nursing care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a caring and compassionate nature
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.