Clinical Services Nurse Manager
Basildon, Essex, England
- £ 40000.0 - 42000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 5 Oct 2020
- 5 Nov 2020
£40,000 - £42,000 p/a – Band 6 Equivalent/Up to £19.23 p/h | 42 Hour Contract – Flexible Shifts | Elderly & Dementia Home | Great Benefits | RGN or RMN Considered
A large nursing home in Basildon currently requires an experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work as Clinical Services Manager.
The home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s leading care home operators and provides round the clock care and support to older people with general/medical nursing and dementia nursing care needs.
Details of this RGN/RMN Clinical Services Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
• 42 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Predominantly day shifts, however some flexibility may be required to meet the needs of the home
• A great annual salary of £40,000 to £42,000 depending on experience, which is equivalent to the top of NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an hourly rate of up to £19.23
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a beautiful home that has excellent facilities
• A company pension plan
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development in addition to a comprehensive induction and ongoing support
• NMC renewal fees paid plus support with revalidation
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As RGN/RMN Clinical Services Nurse Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Undertaking assessments for new/prospective and existing residents
• Coordinating and managing the care and nursing staff, including supervisions and appraisals and rotas
• Ensuring care plans and medication records are correctly updated and taking the lead on care planning
• Applicants for this Clinical Services Nurse Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
• Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.