Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
- £ 42000.0 - 47000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 5 Oct 2020
- 2 Nov 2020
This Exciting opportunity to join a market leading luxury healthcare provider is a once in a lifetime opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse. The successful candidate will work fully supernumerary to support a well-seasoned Senior Management Team to run this highly regarded state of the art care centre based in Cambridge.
We are looking for a Registered Nurse who can lead from the front and offer the highest level of care to the residents and provide ongoing support to a fantastic care team. Offering regular training and development to the care team you will be a pivotal part of the management team.
A snapshot of the Registered Nurse starting package is:
- Up to £47,000pa base salary
- 40 Hours per week
- Enhanced Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Pension Contribution
- Development opportunities
Working within this prestigious company who have ongoing progressive growth plans the successful candidate will go on to become a leading player in the company as it grows with key succession plans into Home Management.
Criteria for this Registered Nurse opportunity:
- Previous experience of managing and leading a team
- Hold a current NMC registration (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
- Strong business clinical experience with the ability to lead from the front
Responsibilities for this Registered Nurse opportunity include:
- You will play a key role to ensure the best possible person-centred care is delivered
- You will take responsibility for the management in the absence of the Deputy Manager and ensure that the company's policies and procedures and all legal requirements are met
- You will work to ensure that all staff members contribute to the best of their ability to the efficient running of the home
If this exciting new opportunity sounds of interest to you and you meet all the above criteria, please click 'Apply' within the advert and Kio from Leaders in Care will be in touch very soon.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 43400.0 Per yearFull timePermanentPoplars Green, Hertford, Hertfordshire, England
Clinical Lead ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Poplar, LondonCare Categories: Palliative Care, Nursing/Residential ...