RGN, Functional Assessor
Colwyn Bay, Conwy, Wales
- £ 38760.0 - 38760.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 5 Oct 2020
- 2 Nov 2020
Location: Colwyn Bay, north Wales
Starting Salary: £38,760 + comprehensive benefits package
Hours: Monday - Friday (37.5 hours)
If you are looking to push your medical career in a new direction, to learn and develop, to predict your working hours and for an exciting and challenging role away from hands-on patient care then please continue reading.
We are working with our client who is a global expert in health and disability, and occupational health assessments. They have asked Merco to support their recruitment nationwide with jobs which enable healthcare professionals to use their medical knowledge and clinical skills in the different area of medical assessment.
- Full, unconditional registration with the NMC / HCPC
- At least one year of post-registration nursing experience
- Excellent verbal, word processing and written communication skills
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Up to date, evidenced CPD portfolio and appraisal
· NMC revalidation support
· Private Healthcare
· 25 days annual leave - Ability to buy or sell additional leave
· Matched contribution pension
If you are interested in discovering more about this or any other permanent or locum roles, please get in touch by applying online or by calling 0203 8541845.
This job was posted to A&E nurse, Community nurse, Ward nurse in Colwyn Bay, Conwy, Wales
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 36500.0 Per yearFull timePermanentCorwen, Gwynedd, Wales
Staff Nurse - Learning Disabilities Rehabilitation Location: Corwen, Denbighshire Salary: £36,500 p/a (£17.54 p/h) - N...