Birmingham, West Midlands, England
- £ 31824.0 - 31824.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 5 Oct 2020
- 3 Apr 2021
Location: Washwood Heath, Birmingham
Salary: £17.00 per hour + paid breaks
Hours: 36 hour contract, (8.pm - 8.am)
Shifts: Days/Nights available!
Time Recruitment are assisting a highly recommended; national healthcare provider in its search for a Registered Nurse for its flagship Birmingham home; the service works to gold standards frameworks and boasts a consistently excellent CQC report with a sterling reputation in the area and industry.
This modernised service offers a wide variety of specialised care such as complex mental health, general nursing, palliative care, specialist dementia care and EAB - intermediate care so as a Registered Nurse here you can be guaranteed professional development; ongoing training and the opportunity to work within a long standing; close knit team.
Our search for a Registered Nurse is to work within a nursing unit that boasts excellent Registered Nurse to patient ratio's; your duties on this unit include:
* Wound care and tissue viability
* Peg Feeding
* Palliative care/end of life
* Person centered care planning
* Overseeing 5 care assistants in their day to day duties
* Medication storage, rounds and disposal
Registered Nurses working within this progressive facility are rewarded with the below benefits:
* NMC annual fee paid for
* Opportunities for a vast; all paid for professional development
* Perkbox - staff discounts and benefits
* Overtime rates - time and a half Christmas/bank holidays
* Mentorship paid for
* 28 days annual leave
Registered Nurses interested in the post should be RGN/RMN or RNLD qualified and hold a NMC pin
For further information on the Registered Nurse role contact Larissa at Time Recruitment or apply below!
This role is suitable for: Registered Nurse, RGN, Registered General Nurse, Adult Nurse, RMN, RNLD, Staff Nurse