Enniskillen, Fermanagh, Northern Ireland
- £ 17.25 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 5 Oct 2020
- 5 Nov 2020
£17.25 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £32.3K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Small Nursing Home
A small, independently run elderly and dementia home in a village just outside of Enniskillen currently requires an RGN, RMN or RNLD Staff Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse role:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Flexible shift patterns with days and/or nights available
• Great pay rates of £17.25 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of £32,300
• A fantastic working environment in a very well-run home
As Staff Nurse, your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN and Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
• Ideally you will have experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.