Bridgnorth, Shropshire, England
- £ 17.0 - 17.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 5 Oct 2020
- 5 Nov 2020
£17 - £17.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Up to £43.7K | 36 or 48 Hours – Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Elderly & Dementia Home
A 40+ bedded elderly and dementia nursing home in the Bridgnorth area is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to join their team on full-time days.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 36 or 48 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Day shifts covering a flexible, 7 day rota
• Competitive rates of pay of £17 to £17.50 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary of up to £43,680 for a 48 hour contract at the higher rate
• A friendly and supportive working environment with ongoing opportunities for training and development
In this role, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Experienced in a UK nursing home setting and confident leading shifts and working as Nurse in Charge if required
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Bridgnorth, Shropshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 0.0 - 48000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentTelford, Shropshire, England
Community based manager Location: Telford / ShropshireSalary: £48k per annum Service: Home Care Amber Mace is currently recruiting ...