Deputy Manager – (Supernumerary) - £21 p/h - Wellingborough
Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, England
- £ 0.0 - 21.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- 5 Oct 2020
- 2 Nov 2020
Role: Deputy Manager (Supernumerary)
Pay: £21.00ph + Paid Breaks
Location: Stanwick, Wellingborough
Service: Elderly/Dementia Nursing Home
Hours: 44 hours per week
What's in it for you?
• Flexible working
• Paid Breaks
• Excellent rates of pays
• Onsite Parking
• In-house training
• Majority Supernumerary Hours
• Progression Opportunities
• Uniform provided
• Excellent rates of pay.
Amber Mace are currently looking to recruit a Deputy Manager to work in a friendly elderly/dementia service based in Stanwick. This role will support the home manager in all aspects of running the service and at times you may be responsible for the management of the home!
The provider is a brilliant company to work for - this home has EXCELLENT online reviews and is looking for an experienced deputy with strong experience at this level. The home has a team of friendly and experienced care staff who truly care about the residents and their wellbeing.
Why Work Here?
• This service is a leading care home in the area and part of a small but fantastic provider who support staff on all levels.
• The provider has an EXCELLENT reputation for the delivery of fantastic quality of care in Northampton and offer market leading rates of pay.
• There is plenty of progression opportunities within this company and they will offer you state of the art training and support.
• The home has some brilliant reviews on Apply and boasts a fantastic CQC report!
• The service runs a busy activities programme, has large gardens to stroll through, and has the most up to date equipment to ensure excellent care can be delivered at all time.
The successful candidate will be:
• An NMC Registered Nurse
• Have a Valid DBS Certificate
• A strong leader with excellent communication skills
• Ideally, have previous experience within a nursing home environment
Call Abbie at Amber Mace now on Applyor email for more details on this brilliant opportunity!