Mental Health Nurse/RMN
Stockport, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 27370.0 - 28645.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 5 Oct 2020
- 5 Nov 2020
£27,370 - £28,645 p/a – Band 5 Equivalent | 37.5 Hours – Days or Nights | Great Benefits | Small Locked Rehab Unit
A Registered Mental Health Nurse is required to join a small locked rehabilitation unit in the Stockport area.
The facility supports adults of working age who are diagnosed with psychosis and additional co-morbidities including personality disorders, PTSD and substance misuse issues.
Details of this RMN Staff Nurse post and what our client is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week, with a flexible 24/7 rota in place
• A great annual salary in the region of £27,370 to £28,645 depending on experience
• A friendly and supportive working environment
• A private pension scheme with employer contributions, enhanced maternity pay and a generous annual leave allowance
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
• Some industry leading learning and development programmes
The successful candidate for this Mental Health Nurse role will meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
• Demonstrate previous experience in a mental health rehabilitation setting, and confident working with service users with a diverse range of needs
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed to delivering the highest standards of evidence-based practice
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.