Greater London, England
- £ 36000.0 - 37000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 2 Oct 2020
- 30 Oct 2020
Is it time to take on a new career challenge? Leaders In Care is always looking to work with the most talented and dedicated healthcare providers, so we want to hear from you today if you're ready for an exciting job move.
We are currently looking for a Complex Care Nurse (RGN / RSCN / RNLD) with excellent nursing qualifications to join an innovative children's hospice in East London, specialising in paediatric complex care. This is an exciting opportunity for a band 5 Registered General Nurse to be trained in complex care skills, including tracheostomy and ventilator care. This full-time role pays up to £37,000 per year.
Are you based in East London, with these skills to offer?
- RGN, RNLD or RSCN qualified
- Up-to-date experience of tracheostomy care and ventilators (desirable, but training will be provided)
- Previously experience in paediatrics
- Advanced communication skills, verbal and written, to liaise with patients, families and the MDT
With previous experience as a registered nurse (RN), you'll have excellent core skills and in addition, have the specialist skills of a Complex Care Nurse, making you the ideal candidate.
If you'd been working in this qualified nurse role last week, you would have:
- Designed and delivered a tailored care plan specific to an individual client's needs
- Effectively managed the MDT through strong communication and teamwork
- Provided ongoing monitoring, support and assessment of the client's physical and physiological needs
- Built and maintained sophisticated relationships with your clients' families
Along with a highly competitive salary of up to £37,000 per annum, DOE, you'll benefit from enhancements for nights and Saturdays (45%) and Sundays and Bank Holidays (95%), you'll have generous annual leave allowance and exceptional opportunities for training and development.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to excel in this Complex Care Nurse role, please contact Ehsan at Leaders in Care on Applyor click apply today!