Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 18.5 - 19.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Oct 2020
- 31 Mar 2021
£18.50 per hour + paid breaks & handover
Shifts: days or nights available - full or part time
Time Recruitment is excited to be recruiting for a Registered Nurse for a national healthcare provider that has consistently been the winner of the prestigious investors in people award and has recently been awarded top 20 care home group!
The facility has is a medium sized residential and nursing home, the service is a specialist palliative care unit/end of life provider that works to gold standard frameworks in this area alongside specialising in dementia care; with limited challenging behaviours. The service has a good CQC report in all areas and a staff ratio of 1:6 with another nurse and a clinical lead on shift also boasting exemplary staff nurse to patient ratio levels!
Alongside this you will be joining a longstanding and thriving team; with a structured clinical management team in place; excellent career progression opportunities and on site training and development, in modern; clean, luxury nursing setting.
The Registered Nurse role comes with an array of additional benefits also:
* Comprehensive induction and ongoing training to develop your career.
* High staffing ratio's - competitive for the location and size of service
* Introduce a friend scheme
* Store discounts
* 28 days annual leave.
* Pension scheme - 3% contribution
* Assigned learning and development team working nationally to deliver internal training.
* Blended approach to learning - e-learning, face to face training and coaching sessions regularly.
* Advanced dementia services team - delivering dementia training in house
The service promotes champion's within the service and offers Registered Nurse's the chances to develop and specialise in their area's.
If you are a Registered Nurse RGN or an RMN or RNLD looking for the opportunity to work for a prestigious care home provider who value staff and encourage development then please apply below or contact Sarah at Time Recruitment.