Sandbach, Cheshire, England
- £ 31000.0 - 41000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Oct 2020
- 30 Oct 2020
Are you a Registered Nurse based in the Sandbach area? Leaders In Care are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to join a care centre specialising in elderly and dementia care based in Sandbach, Cheshire. The nursing role comes with a competitive salary of £18 per hour and the opportunity to work flexible shifts that suit your lifestyle.
As a Registered Nurse RGN or RMN you'll join a fantastic team in a luxury care home based near Sandbach, specialising in elderly and dementia care. CQC rated Good on all areas. Days or Nights available. You will be responsible for delivering excellent standards of care and therapy.
If you were already in this Registered Nurse position, your responsibilities this week might have included:
- Leading, supervising and training the care team to ensure that service users receive the best possible care
- Build meaningful relationships with patients, their families and your colleagues
- Performing general nursing duties, including wound care, general observations, blood sugar testing and more
- Ordering, storing, and administering medication
Requirements for this RN role include relevant nursing qualifications (RGN, RMN nurse or RNLD nurse) with a current NMC PIN. You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to service users.
Primary benefits for this RN position include:
- Annual salaries between £30,888 and £41,184
- Excellent induction programme
- Ongoing learning opportunities and qualifications
- Rewards including discounts or retail, leisure and holidays
There are genuine opportunities to develop and grow within this organisation. To apply for this Registered Nurse job in Sandbach, please apply or call Taya from Leaders In Care on Apply.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Palliative care, Ward nurse in Sandbach, Cheshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankLongsight, Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Please ensure you check the email account (including junk/spam boxes) from which you apply regularly as we will use this to contact...