Nurse - up to £18/hr - Good CQC
Gillingham, Dorset, England
- £ 17.5 - 18.0 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Oct 2020
- 23 Oct 2020
Staff Nurse required in Gillingham, up to £18/hr, Nights, 24 hours p/w with paid breaks and enhanced rate for over time!
- up to £18/hr
- Pension scheme
- Paid breaks
- Free meals on shift
- Ongoing training
- DBS covered
- Uniforms provided
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
This impressive Nursing home requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Gillingham. This home provides nursing services to Elderly residents with Dementia and Elderly Care. The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to grow within the service as the home offers great training, which will give you the tools to take the next step in your Nursing career.
The right candidate will need to have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach to fit into the well established team at the service.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.