Mental Health Nurse
Cardiff, Cardiff (Caerdydd), Wales
- £ 28071.0 - 33411.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Oct 2020
- 2 Nov 2020
£28,071 - £33,411 p/a – Band 5/6 Equivalent Rates | 37.5 Hours | Days or Nights | £3000 welcome bonus
An RMN qualified Staff Nurse is required to join a low-secure mental health unit in Cardiff.
The facility provides locked and low secure rehabilitation and specialist treatment to males and females with mental illnesses and personality disorders, with a focus on sustainable recovery.
Details of this Staff Nurse post and what our client is offering:
• A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week
• Days or Nights
• A competitive annual salary from £28,071 to £33,411 depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 5/Band 6 rates of pay
• £3000 welcome bonus
• Free parking and meals whilst on duty
• A generous annual leave allowance
• A private pension scheme with employer contributions and a Life Assurance programme
• Cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Learning and development programmes
In this role you will play a key role in the planning, delivery and management of care programmes. You will manage a patient caseload and will lead a team of HCAs on shift to ensure service users receive appropriate care and support to meet their individual needs.
The successful candidate for this Staff Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Nurse – Mental Health/RMN
• Approachable with a friendly nature
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.