- £ 35000.0 - 40000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Oct 2020
- 30 Oct 2020
Are you an experienced registered nurse looking to diversify your clinical career? If so, Leaders in Care have the role for you. We are working exclusively with a leading Nottingham based Hospital that caters for those with acquired brain injuries and complex needs and they are currently looking for a dedicated registered nurse to join their experienced team.
This role offers you as a Registered Nurse the chance to work for a market leading healthcare provider with a portfolio of 16 neurological rehab hospitals across the UK - a fantastic opportunity to work for an award-winning fully compliant service which is devoted to offering the very best training and development opportunities to their staff.
- Up to £38,298
- Relocation package of up to £5,000
- Affiliation with the nearby universities to offer funding on course up to master's level
- Sponsorship for overseas Nurses
- 5.6 weeks' holiday
- Company pension scheme
- In house trainer
Duties as registered Nurse will include:
- To ensure a comprehensive assessment is completed for the patients / residents to ensure a comprehensive person-centred assessment is completed for their pathway.
- Ensure that each patient has an individual care plan and risk assessment, which considers the patient (if appropriate) and their carers views, with regular reviews.
- To administer medicine within the guidelines and framework of the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
- Provide clinical leadership and supervision for the support workers and students.
If you are a registered nurse - RGN, RMN or RNLD with a passion for complex care and feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined to work at this amazing service, please either click APPLY or call Kio at Leaders in Care on Apply.
This job was posted to Intensive care nurse, Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse in Nottinghamshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 29069.0 Per yearFull timePermanentNottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Preceptorship Nurse ( RMN / RNLD / RGN ) - Adult Acute Hospital - rated OUTSTANDING by CQC Location: Nottingham Salary: up to &pou...
£ 0.0 - 18.0 Per hourFull timePermanentMansfield, Nottinghamshire, England
Role: Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN)Hours: Nights, shifts are between 8-8, 3-4 shifts p/wRate: £18ph + Paid Breaks!Service: Elderly/Dementia...
£ 31211.0 - 33033.0 Per yearFull timePermanentNottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced Registered Adult Nurse (RGN) trained in Tracheostomy Care,...