London, Greater London, England
- £ 31225.0 - 35510.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Oct 2020
- 30 Oct 2020
If you're a Registered Nurse based in London looking for your next full-time RN career challenge, Leaders In Care wants to hear from you today - and will pay a competitive salary of up to £35,510 to the successful nursing candidate. At this challenging time of COVID-19, our country's healthcare heroes have never been more valued and needed.
This is a wonderful career opportunity enabling a qualified and talented Staff Nurse to take their career to the next level working for an inclusive company and making a real difference to people's lives.
If you were already in this Registered Nurse position in London, your responsibilities this week might have included:
- Protecting and supporting the health of individual patients/residents
- Overseeing medication management, including administering, ordering and stock control
- Carrying out general nursing duties, including general observations and blood-sugar testing
- Development, implementation and evaluation of care programmes, including discharge planning for each patient
To apply, you will need to have the relevant nursing qualifications and be an RGN, RMN or RNLD with an active NMC PIN. You'll also be dedicated to nursing within a friendly environment where you will build long-lasting relationships with your residents. You will need to be well organised and able to work on your initiative.
COVID-19 has put extra pressure on all nursing services in the NHS and general healthcare sector, so your help and support filling these nursing vacancies are much appreciated.
The benefits package for this RN role includes:
- A competitive salary of up to £35,510
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Additional company benefits
To apply, please contact Kaysi at Leaders in Care on Apply. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone. Leaders in Care is one of the UK's leading Nursing and Social Care recruitment companies and has many RN, Registered General Nurses and Support Worker roles coming online weekly.