RGN Outpatients Nurse
Haringey, London, Greater London, England
- £ 27500.0 - 31000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Oct 2020
- 2 Nov 2020
£27,500 - £31,000 p/a | 37.5 Hrs – Days | Great Benefits + L&D | Experience Essential
An RGN Registered Nurse is required to join the Outpatients Department of a leading Haringey hospital.
Details of this RGN Outpatients Nurse position and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible day shifts
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £27,500 to £31,000 depending on experience
• A private pension plan, life assurance and private medical insurance
• Health and wellness screening
• A cycle to work scheme and Childcare vouchers
• Some excellent retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
• Ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression
• Staff recognition programmes and long service rewards
• Generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
As RGN Outpatients Nurse, you will play a key role in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, managing a caseload of patients undergoing a diverse range of day case/minor procedures.
Candidates for this RGN Outpatients Nurse post should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered as an Adult Nurse/RGN
• At least 1 years’ post-registration experience, with some experience in an outpatients/day case/surgical setting
• Good clinical skills and knowledge and able to plan and deliver high quality nursing care to a caseload of patients
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer care skills
• Good IT skills
• Knowledge and understanding of both CQC requirements and Clinical Governance
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in Haringey, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 20.0 - 30.0 Per hourPart timeTemporaryHarlow, Essex, England
For a role based in Harlow, Essex, Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a Band 5 Registered General Nurse (Day Shift) to work...
£ 28314.0 - 47200.0 Per yearFull timePermanentWalton-on-Thames, Surrey, England
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Walton-on-Thames, SurreyCare Categories: Nursing and Palliative Care f...