Burnham-on-Sea, Somerset, England
- £ 16.0 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Oct 2020
- 2 Nov 2020
£16 p/h – Paid Breaks – Band 5 Equivalent | Full or Part-Time Nights
A small elderly nursing care home in the Burnham-on-Sea area currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team on a permanent basis on night shifts.
The character filled service is close to all the local amenities and has a wide range of facilities to ensure best quality of life to its residents.
What the home has to offer the successful Staff Nurse:
• A permanent contract with full time hours
• Night shifts only, covering a 7-day rota, alternate weekends
• Fantastic pay rates of £16 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 5 rates of pay
• A company pension scheme and free uniforms
In this Staff Nurse role, you will be responsible for managing and implementing person-centred care programmes and managing medications. Due to the small size of the home you may be required to act as Nurse in Charge.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this role:
• NMC Level 1 registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning disabilities/RNLD
• Demonstrate post-registration experience working in an elderly care or similar setting
• Confident undertaking a range of clinical duties including managing Syringe Drivers
• Able to lead shifts and confident acting as Nurse in Charge if required
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.