Clinical Lead Nurse
Winchester, Hampshire, England
- £ 45000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 2 Oct 2020
- 2 Nov 2020
£45,000 p/a + Bonus & Benefits – Band 8 Equivalent | Full-Time Days | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A leading Winchester nursing home currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse with a background in UK nursing homes to work as Clinical Lead on a full-time, permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly and disability nursing care in a modern setting, with some great facilities to ensure residents enjoy a safe, secure and stimulating environment.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full time contract working day shifts
• A very competitive annual salary of £45,000 which is in line with NHS Band 8 rates of pay
• A performance-based bonus scheme of up to 40% of your annual salary
• A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
• Free uniform, DBS paid for and NMC registration fees paid
• Contributory pension scheme
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will work closely with the Registered Manager and will coordinate, manage and monitor clinical services throughout the facility in addition to delivering effective line management and clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.