Band 8b Inpatient Service Manager
Enfield, London, Greater London, England
- £ 41.19 - 41.19 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- 2 Oct 2020
- 30 Oct 2020
Hunter Mental Health are representing a great new opportunity for an experience service manager. We are looking for a Mental Health Nurse with additional post graduate qualifications in Management. The role itself will be working in a Acute settings, so are looking for people with either experience managing a CRHTT or Acute inpatient services.
Within post you will look to develop the adult acute services in setting the strategic direction of the sercie. Your role will also see you develope and assist the liasison between the trust and commissioners.
This is an excelent well paid oportunity for you to take on a managerial postion.
* Rate: £41.19ph
* Role: Band 8b Inpatient Service Manager
* Location: Enfield
* Hours : Full time (37.5 Hours)
* Length: 6 months On going
Why we are different?
* Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared
values for patients and clients
* A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
* Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
* As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
* Represented by Mental Health sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
* Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter Mental Health is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
* Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
* Access to exclusive Hunter Mental Health events and discounted CPD.
* As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you receive a welcome pack, and ID badge.
Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.