RGN Adult Nurse
South Croydon, Greater London, England
- £ 18.0 - 19.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Oct 2020
- 2 Nov 2020
£18 - £19.50 p/h – Up to £36.5K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hrs – Days | NQ Nurses Considered | Small General and Disability Nursing Home | Good CQC
A small specialist nursing home in South Croydon has a full-time vacancy for an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their team on permanent days.
The very well-run home is fully CQC compliant and offers round the clock care to adults of all ages who are living with disabilities and medical nursing needs in addition to specialising in palliative care services.
Details of this position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week
• Day shifts only, covering a 7 day rota
• Depending on experience competitive rates of pay up to £19.50 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and equates to a salary of up to £36,500
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing support from a very strong management team
As Staff Nurse, you will play a key role in managing and implementing care plans, administering medications and leading the team of HCAs on shift.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Ideally you will have some experience in a UK care home setting, however newly qualified RNs and those new to the care home sector will also be considered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a friendly, caring nature
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.