Fraserburgh, Aberdeenshire, Scotland
- £ 19.5 - 19.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 2 Oct 2020
- 2 Nov 2020
£19.50 per hour | Staff Benefits | Day Shifts | 37.5 Hours | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A leading Aberdeenshire nursing home are looking to recruit and experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD Clinical Lead to join their team.
The fully Care Inspectorate compliant home provides general nursing, dementia and disability care to older adults from throughout the Aberdeenshire area with modern facilities and a great team already in place.
Details of this Clinical Lead position and what the home has to offer:
• A competitive hourly rate of £19.50
• A contract to work 37.5 hours per week, working day shifts
• A company pension scheme (subject to T&Cs)
• A comprehensive induction and some industry leading in-house and external training programmes in addition to support with NMC revalidation
• On-site parking available
• A range of career progression opportunities
As Clinical Lead, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
What we are looking for in a Clinical Lead:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disabilities Nurse
• Current registration with NMC
• Ideally experienced working in an elderly and dementia care setting or passionate about working in this sector
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.