Lead Nurse - Community Drug and Alcohol Clinic
Wirral, Merseyside, England
- £ 38000.0 - 42000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Oct 2020
- 30 Oct 2020
Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN - Community Drug and Alcohol Clinic - Wirral - Up to £42,000 per annum
Shifts: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
Our client in Wirral are looking for a lead nurse (RGN or RMN) to join their Community Drug and Alcohol Clinic working full time. The successful lead nurse will be responsible for leading and supervising a team of nurses, as directed by the Locality Lead and Clinical Services Coordinator.
For this lead nurse position, it's essential you have previous experience working within substance misuse.
Benefits of this Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN role:
- Up to £42,000 per annum
- Shifts: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Relevant training and development opportunities
- Supportive team and management
Duties of this Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN role:
- Assessing clients and developing risk management plans
- Screening for BBV
- Delivering vaccinations
- Dispensing Naloxone
- Advising clients on medication and substance misuse, and enabling them to access medical care
- Review medication regimes and assist in the process of referrals for post-treatment recovery support
Essential requirements of this Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN role:
- RGN or RMN qualified with valid NMC PIN
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Previous experience of working with drug and alcohol recovery is essential
- Previous experience of leading / managing a team is desirable but applicants' with strong nursing experience and the potential to develop in to management with training and support will be considered
For more information please email Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26300.0 - 35100.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLiverpool, Merseyside, England
Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified preceptorship nurse or experienced ...
£ 31083.0 - 36619.0 Per yearFull timePermanentWarrington, Cheshire, England
Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse required to join our Mental Health and Learning Disabiliti...
£ 32000.0 - 33000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentSouthport, Merseyside, England
Staff Nurse - Acquired Brain Injury and Complex Care Location: Southport, MerseysideSalary: £16.00 per hour (£31,000 -...