Nurse - Non-Medical Prescriber - Substance Misuse
Greater Manchester, England
- £ 33000.0 - 37500.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Oct 2020
- 30 Oct 2020
Nurse - Non-Medical Prescriber - Substance Misuse - Manchester - Up to £37,500 per annum
Our client in Manchester are looking for a nurse (non-medical prescriber qualified) to join their vibrant and innovative drug and alcohol charity. The charity are committed to helping those who are affected by substance misuse, and provide support to individuals, their families and the wider communities.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a multi-disciplinary team who offer specialist prescribing services, rapid access to assessment, responsive titration and a range of clinical and psychosocial interventions.
The benefits of the Nurse - Non-Medical Prescriber role include:
- An excellent salary up to Up to £37,500 per annum
- Superb training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to work with the leading supplier of substance misuse services in the UK
- Supportive team and management
Duties as a Nurse - Non-Medical Prescriber will include:
- BBV testing
- Support through alcohol and opiate detoxification
- An assertive approach to ensuring the safety and well-being of all children, young people and adults, and applicants to these posts will need to demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to best safeguarding practice.
Essential requirements of this Nurse - Non-Medical Prescriber role:
- RGN or RMN qualified with valid NMC PIN
- Non-medical prescriber qualified with experience as an NMP within substance misuse
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35000.0 - 37000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered - Office Based Disability Assessor Location: Manchester Salary: £35,000 to £37,000 pa. Full and part-time...