Plastic and Cosmetic Clinic Nurse
City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
- £ 34000.0 - 36500.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Oct 2020
- 2 Nov 2020
£34,000 – £36,500 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Mon – Sat Days | Outpatients/Scrub Experience Essential
A leading Harley Street clinic currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RGN with a background in cosmetic and plastic surgery to join their team on a full-time basis.
What the clinic is offering and details of this position:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week, working 5 X 7.5 hour day shifts, with the clinic open Monday – Saturday 9am – 5pm, and until 7pm on Tuesdays
• A great annual salary in the region of £34,000 to £36,500 depending on experience
• 33 days annual leave, a company pension scheme and subsidised private healthcare
• A supportive working environment with career development and progression opportunities and the opportunity to work with internationally renowned Surgeons and Doctors
• A range of team-building and social events
• Staff recognition and reward programmes and staff-led committees which allow you to make a real difference
• Health and wellbeing initiatives and discounted treatments for friends and family
As Clinic Nurse, you will assist with outpatients clinics and will undertake all aspects of nursing care required, with duties including taking observations, phlebotomy, chaperoning patients and scrubbing for clinical procedures, and educating and supporting patients regarding their treatments and conditions.
You will also support the day to day running of the clinic, assisting with stock management, ordering and conducting daily checks on all clinic rooms to ensure high standards are maintained.
The skills, experience and qualifications the clinic is looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN with surgical and outpatients experience in cosmetic/plastic surgery
• Good attention to detail and the ability to prioritise workloads
• Well organised with good planning skills and strong communication skills
• Up to date with all mandatory training and have completed BLS/ALS
• A professional and proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of patient care and customer service
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.