Care Manager-£40k- Nottingham
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 0.0 - 40000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 2 Oct 2020
- 30 Oct 2020
Care Manager- £40k - Nottingham
Service: Care home with nursing and residential care
Hours: - Monday- Friday
What the company is looking for:
• An experienced manager that is looking to take on an established and reputable service
• Experience in managing an elderly/dementia care/nursing home
• Someone that can work under pressure and be able to build relationships well
• Experience in managing staff teams
• Previously managed services with a good CQC rating
As Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the home. Your key responsibilities will centre around management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies. This is a nursing home, however the company will also consider applicants the do not hold a nursing pin number.
• To manage the day to day running of the home and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld.
• Maintain occupancy levels within the service
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
• To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs.
• To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they are able to exercise choice in all areas of their life.
• To work in accordance with the companies vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legalisation
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
• Proven Home Management experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
• Experience in working with elderly service users
• NVQ Level 5 or equivalent
• Proven track record of successful home management
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
In return the successful candidate will receive a fantastic comprehensive manager's salary package, including:
A basic salary of £45-£50K
Excellent career progression
For more information on how to become part of this ever expanding organisation and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Abby at Amber Mace on Applyon or email a copy of your up to date CV for immediate attention to Apply