Bootle, Merseyside, England
- £ 28500.0 - 38500.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Oct 2020
- 30 Oct 2020
Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity as a full-time Registered Nurse in a specialist, purpose-built elderly and dementia home in the Croxteth area of Liverpool? If so, and if you're willing to be flexible to work days and nights with the right nursing qualifications and experience, you could soon be earning £28,500 to £38,500.
You'll be working in a stunning property in Croxteth, Liverpool, divided into six separate houses, with each house specialising in either dementia, residential care or general nursing. Beautifully landscaped gardens surround all the properties. You'll also have the benefit of being a Registered Nurse for an award-winning group rated in the top 15 providers for care homes in the UK.
As a Registered General Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading, supervising and training the care team to ensure that service users receive the best possible care in a safe and supportive environment while promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect
- General nursing duties - from wound care to general observations, blood-sugar testing and more
- Ordering, storing and administering medication
- Keeping accurate records
As a qualified nurse earning up to £38,500 a year, you'll have a variety of RGN experience. You will be committed to developing a great relationship with all the residents, their families and any other parties in contact with them, including doctors and other medical professionals.
What you need to offer:
You'll be a Registered Nurse, RMN or RNLD, with a current PIN who is passionate about delivering quality care to every resident. You'll also be well organised and able to work on your initiative.
Working with Leaders in Care, your benefits include:
- Paid breaks
- Free parking
- Assistance with revalidation
- Skilled training to support career development
If you're a Registered Nurse, RGN, RMN or RNLD, don't delay, please apply today, and you could soon have a great new career with an award-winning care group.