Staff Nurse - Pre-Assessment
Reading, Berkshire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Oct 2020
- 31 Oct 2020
- You will support in assessing patient's health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload.
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet the individuals' health and wellbeing needs.
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
- Promote best practice in health and safety and security.
- Assist in maintaining and developing services.
- Assess patients pre-operatively to ensure that they are suitable to proceed with planned surgery
Who we're looking for
- You will be a Registered Nurse.
- Be used to working in teams with minimum supervision.
- Experience of working in an acute environment.
- Competence across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through state registration.
- A surgical background is desirable but we are happy to consider Nurses with an interest in developing their experience in this field.
- Pre- operative assessment experience disirable but training will be provided
- Venepuncture skills
Working Hours: Flexible
Contract Type: Bank
We offer competitive rates to our bank colleagues who work on a flexible basis, often to cover busy periods, sickness or annual leave.
We are extremely proud of our heritage in private healthcare and of our values as an organisation:
- Driving clinical excellence
- Doing the right thing
- Caring is our passion
- Keeping it simple
- Delivering on our promises
- Succeeding and celebrating together
Our people are our difference; it's their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
Closing Date: 30/9/2020 If we have received sufficient applications, this date may be brought forward so please submit your application as soon as possible.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Yasmeen Hamid on Apply
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 28314.0 - 47200.0 Per yearFull timePermanentWalton-on-Thames, Surrey, England
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Walton-on-Thames, SurreyCare Categories: Nursing and Palliative Care f...